Date:      Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:11:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Neelkanth Natu <neelnatu@yahoo.com>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bug in ptcwrite()

Hi,

I changed the NetBSD sources (which have the identical bug) and it
now it works as it should. i.e. writes to the pseudo terminal block,
don't overflow the real tty. I have not done any testing with FreeBSD.

The bug is easy to reproduce and the fix is correspondingly easy to verify.
I don't mind testing it with FreeBSD too but it'll have to wait for a
couple of days.

best
Neel