Date:      Sun, 3 Mar 2002 08:47:41 +0100
From:      Gunnar Flygt <flygt@sr.se>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Success connecting Netgear 401 to Netgear MR314

In an earlier message I was asking if someone had managed to connect a
Netgear MA401 to the same companys MR314 Wireless Router with WEP. Well
I can tell anyone interested that I have now. :)

Works like a charm with 40&64 bit encryption. Next step will be 104/128

One thing though. I didn't manage to find in the man pages where to put
my config for "wepmode on" and the crypt keys.

--
                           __o
regards, Gunnar       ---_ \<,_