Date:      mié, 06 mar 2002 16:43:13
From:      "jlige@rediffmail.com" <jlige@rediffmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Business Interest

Hi,
I am having a considerable large amount of money to entrust with a
reputable and trustworthy person as yourself for investment in profitable firm(s).The fund is legitimate,free of links with Terrosists or drugs and is not being laundered, further explanation will be disclosed after we establish a contact.I want my business with you to be treated with utmost confidentiality.
If your terms and conditions are agreeable we may be able to forge a lasting business partnership.I will provide you with full details of sources of the funds and I expect you to divulge your proposal too to enable me determine if we will be able to do business together.
Looking eagerly to hearing from you soon.
Regards,
Prince Jide L.Ige
(jlige@rediffmail.com)