Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:30:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        brooks@one-eyed-alien.net, nsouch@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: LINT/NOTES broken after recent bktr(4) change

>Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:43:30 -0800 (PST)
>From: David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>

>linking kernel.debug
>pcf.o: In function `pcf_attach':
>/usr/src/sys/i386/isa/pcf.c(.text+0x1f1): undefined reference to `iicbus_alloc_bus'
>*** Error code 1

>Looks to me like a declaration & a reference, but no definition.

OK; I was able to get past this point by reverting
src/sys/dev/iicbus/iiconf.c frlom 1.13 to 1.12.  (The 1.12 version of
the file had a definition of iicbus_alloc_bus() that the 1.13 change
removed.)

Cheers,
david       (links to my resume at http://www.catwhisker.org/~david)
I believe it would be irresponsible (and thus, unethical) for me to advise,
recommend, or support the use of any product that is or depends on any
Microsoft product for any purpose other than personal amusement.