Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:53:49 -0500
From:      "Eric L. Howard" <elh@outreachnetworks.com>
To:        "'stable@freebsd.org'" <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: sendmail 8.12.2 MFC'ed

At a certain time, now past, Kohler, Raymond J spake thusly:
> One question about this: now that we have 4 different ways to run sendmail,
> which do I run simply to get the output from periodic mailed correctly?
> That's all I use sendmail for and I'd like to keep its use to a minimum.
> Thanks.

You don't need to run sendmail as a daemon for this...just add an alias for
root in /etc/aliases for where you want root's mail to end up...run
newaliases and away you go.

       ~elh

--
Eric L. Howard           e l h @ o u t r e a c h n e t w o r k s . c o m