Date:      Tue, 2 Apr 2002 12:13:22 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/usr.sbin/pkg_install/add perform.c

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 04:47:10AM -0800, Murray Stokely wrote:
>   Modified files:
>     usr.sbin/pkg_install/add perform.c
>   Log:
>   DTRT for packages read from STDIN:
>   This bug was fixed in OpenBSD 4 years ago.

This is really a good case for having a maintainer for each part of the
system (as a commercial OS does) that would watch the commits from *BSD
to the same bits.

Talk about a waste of duplicated effort.
(most will not know how long Murray and I looked at this over the past
few days in order to get XFree86 4.2 in DP#1).