Date:      Sat, 6 Apr 2002 17:16:16 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Enrico Pirani <pirani1@volja.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: 4CDs pack

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 02:09:14PM +0200, Enrico Pirani wrote:
>=20
> Can tou tell me how many applications are ported in the $4CDs FreeBSD
> pack? Can i find all the ported applications ?

It includes the entire ports collection (6777 applications, at
present), and most of the packages built from this ports collection.
Some packages may not be redistributed, but even after taking those
out and those which do not build correctly, there are too many to fit
onto 4 CDs.  I don't know how many of them were shipped on the 4.5-R
CDs, off-hand.

Kris

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT--