Date:      Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:41:51 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@van-laarhoven.org>
To:        "Michael Sperber [Mr.  Preprocessor]" <sperber@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de>
Cc:        "freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   'not in bitmap of probed irqs' message (Re: USB attach fails on ASUS P6300 with 4.5-RELEASE:)

What's your kernel config. It might well be that FreeBSD isn't aware of
the fact that IRQ three is allocated to the sio port.

What if you explicitly mention irq 3 in the hints for sio1?

	hint.sio.1.irq="3"

in /boot/device.hints. See also sys/i386/conf/GENERIC.hints.

Nick

--
n_hibma@van-laarhoven.org                  http://www.van-laarhoven.org/
n_hibma@FreeBSD.org                        http://www.etla.net/~n_hibma/