Date:      Wed, 22 May 2002 12:31:00 -0400
From:      Craig Rodrigues <crodrigu@bbn.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@icir.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Question about Dummynet and Diffserv

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 02:43:23AM -0700, Luigi Rizzo wrote:
> I think the TOS matching is implemented in ipfw in 5.0, not 4.6.
>
> it should not be too hard to merge it into RELENG_4.
>
> 	cheers
> 	luigi

Cool!  Could you merge this stuff into RELENG_4, or are there more
restrictions on merging things into STABLE these days?

If it is not possible, if I do it myself, do I just need to
download the files in /usr/src/sbin/ipfw from the CURRENT in CVS?

Thanks.
--
Craig Rodrigues        Distributed Systems and Logistics, Office 6/304
crodrigu@bbn.com       BBN Technologies, a Verizon company