Date:      Mon, 27 May 2002 04:39:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   bin/38609: Sysinstall should know the size of the various distributions

>Number:         38609
>Category:       bin
>Synopsis:       Sysinstall should know the size of the various distributions
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
A colleague who has installed FreeBSD has suggested that sysinstall
should show how much space is taken up by the various distributions
in the menu system.  This should also include information about the
total size of the various canned distribution sets.  No idea how best
to do this at the moment, so I'm submitting this as a reminder to
myself (or someone else) to look at it.