Date:      Mon, 27 May 2002 14:28:31 +0700
From:      Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@regency.nsu.ru>
To:        keramida@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/36844: Wrong link to top logo on Russian WWW (data/ru/index.html)

On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 03:58:00PM -0700, keramida@freebsd.org wrote:
> Synopsis: Wrong link to top logo on Russian WWW (data/ru/index.html)
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: keramida
> State-Changed-When: Sat May 25 15:56:50 PDT 2002
> State-Changed-Why:
> Try building the web site mirror as described at
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/the-website.html
>
> Does the problem still persist, then?

It has to deal with www-current cvsup collection that I fetch, that is, no
docbook builds take place.  The problem with the Russian version is that
the entire gifs/ directory seems to be missing.  It's actually
should be fixed in FreeBSD Russian Documentaion Project (which I'm a
member of ;-) repository, and merged in with next major doc update.

I don't think there is any point to keep this PR open, I should not had
been send-pr(1)ing it in the first time anyway ;-)

./danfe