Date:      Sun, 9 Jun 2002 16:34:17 +0800
From:      Ying-Chieh Liao <ijliao@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Will Andrews <will@csociety.org>
Subject:   Re: Repost: PCMCIA card for Vaio, advice needed

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5

On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 19:05:08 -0500, Will Andrews wrote:
> Xircom cards are supported but dual-function cards are not,
> AFAIK... in other words you could only use one of the functions
> at a time.. and I'm not sure you can choose which one.  Also,
> CardBus cards are only supported on -CURRENT.  You should give
> it a shot just for kicks, if you have time.  Although.. on
> -CURRENT sources I don't see "RBEM" anywhere in
> defaults/pccard.conf, so you may be out of luck anyways.

does -current newcard config support xircom realport2 cardbus card ?
I have a R2BE-100 card, and I cant use it :~

so everytime I use my NB with FreeBSD, I can only use ORiNOCO card (with 11M/s)
ps. thanks God it works :p
--
Allocate four digits for the year part of a date : a new millennium is coming.
					--- David Huber

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5

--bg08WKrSYDhXBjb5--