Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:25:11 +0200
From:      Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>
To:        Erich Zigler <erichz@superhero.org>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Encoding from bktr

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:44:26 -0500
Erich Zigler <erichz@superhero.org> wrote:

EZ> So I exit out of fxtv and start ffmpeg and then I get nothing but a blue
EZ> screen and no video or audio...

	The input device, and video format are currently hard coded in
ffmpeg. You probably need to change them. See Alex Tesliks post re.
Ffmpeg for FreeBSD (was ffserver compile) dated 2 June 2002 for details.

--
C:>WIN                                          |     Directable Mirrors
The computer obeys and wins.                    |A Better Way To Focus The Sun