Date:      Wed, 3 Jul 2002 22:05:49 +0100
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for a neat new port

I just thought I'd ask: has anyone run across any neat new ports they could
tell me about?  I'd like a GUI port and a console port to fool around
with, if possible.  The last interesting ports I've discovered are ant
(console, java development) and gkrellm (which is the last GUI port I've
installed in a while).

I know it's a general question, but I'm just looking for some new tools
for the net or development that are workstation related (as opposed to
network admin related) and can run ok on a P2.  There's a lot of great
stuff out there, and I just don't have time to go through it all.

Thanks for any ideas.

NOTE: Please CC me, as I am not currently subscribed.  Thanks.

jm
--
My other computer is your windows box.