Date:      Thu, 04 Jul 2002 10:15:50 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@jhs.muc.de>
To:        Morten Skriver <morten@skriver.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Nokia D211 cardphone

Morten Skriver wrote:
> I just got my hands on a Nokia D211 cardphone and was wondered if anyone
> was working on getting FreeBSD to support this card.

You may find support/plans with the Gnokii project, which runs on Linux
& various BSDs.  You'll find web refs under /usr/ports/comms/gnokii/

Julian Stacey		Munich Unix (FreeBSD, Linux etc) Independent Consultant
jhs@bim.bsn.com		http://bim.bsn.com/~jhs/
	Ihr Rauchen = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz !  Schnupftabak probieren !