Date:      Sun, 1 Sep 2002 17:02:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Ian Dowse <iedowse@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, <cvs-all@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/sys syscallsubr.h vnode.h src/sys/kern     init_main.c kern_sig.c sys_generic.c vfs_syscalls.c

Wonderful.  This closes some nasty races in the linux emulation code,
among other things.  It also makes the layered picture of the kernel look
much nicer in my talk illustrations.  (either that or it makes the
illustrations more honest, one or the other)

robert@fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories