Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 2002 12:19:34 -0700
From:      Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
To:        Lord Raiden <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ok, what did I break this time??

>> (09.02.2002 @ 1204 PST): Lord Raiden said, in 0.3K: <<
> 	When sending mail to one of our boxes, we get "550 5.0.0 access
> denied".  Mail sends locally just fine.

550 is relaying access denied.

> 	Am I missing something in one of my relaying files?

yes.

>   If so, which one?

although i am staring as hard as i can into my crystal ball, i'm just
not able to read the files on your computer.

first of all, relaying is denied by default. read the sendmail FAQ for
into on that.

second of all, are you getting errors when sending mail TO the box, or
THROUGH the box?

third of all, which sendmail files have you edited? what changes did you
make?

-Adam

--
"Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw."