Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 2002 10:20:21 +0100
From:      Ceri Davies <ceri@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "John L. Utz III" <john@utzweb.net>
Cc:        docs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: developers handbook section 17.5 On-Line Kernel Debugging is inaccurate

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 10:36:10PM -0700, John L. Utz III wrote:
> Hi;
>
> what would i need to do to contribute a more accurate version of this section?
>
> can i write the text? or do i need to submit it in docbook format?

DocBook would be lovely, but if you don't, won't or can't speak it then
good old ascii will be fine.  I'll offer now to translate it to docbook for
you.

> if docbook is desirable, is there a tutorial somewhere?

Not that I know of, but O'Reilly's "Docbook: The Definitive Guide" is free
to read on the web at http://www.docbook.org/, or if you'd rather read it
offline then you can install the textproc/docbook-tdg port and get it yourself.

> tnx!

Thanks for the offer!

Ceri
--