Date:      Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:17:37 -0500
From:      Bryan Cassidy <bryanc2000@insightbb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   My Zip Drive

I am using FreeBSD 4.6.2 I have a Zip Drive on my machine. I try using
mount_msdos /dev/afd0 /mnt as root and I hear it trying to mount it
but get a error saying Invalid argument. I am new at this stuff so if
anyone has a step by step, very simple, and easy to read and
understand besides the handbook section for configuring Zip Drives me
let me know. If you know how to do this step by step I would
appreciate someone telling me how to do this because I am tired of
using floppies and want my damn Zip disks back. Thank You!