Date:      Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:46:41 -0400
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <bmcgover@bmcgover-pc.cisco.com>
To:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@daemonnews.org>
Cc:        qa@FreeBSD.ORG, re@FreeBSD.ORG, bmcgover@bmcgover-pc.cisco.com
Subject:   Re: problem with 4.7 iso (fwd)

I picked up the 4.7 ISO ftp ftp2.freebsd.org, I believe, and have had no
problems (installed on at least a half dozen machines - running it as I
type, AAMOF).

I haven't tried the mini ISO yet.

Anybody bother checking to check the MD5s? I'm gonna guess someone is
downloading them with ASCII, rather than binary ftp.

	-Brian