Date:      Sun, 10 Nov 2002 18:50:00 -0600
From:      Bryan Cassidy <bryanc2000@insightbb.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache Help

Ok here is the deal. I've been "trying" to get apache to work on my
FreeBSD 4.6.2 box. Here is what I was told I should do to install
apache/php http://lith.hn.org/apache.php I know it install this way
but want to make sure it is the "correct" way to install apache/php on
freebsd. The domain name I am trying to use with apache is
bsdsys.dyndns.org and I just can't get it. Sorry, I've RTFM many times
and just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I hope someone will help me
out here. I am going to do a new install of apache/php from those
instructions on that site I just provided here unless someone says I
should do it different. All I want for starters is to get apache
working to where when someone hits bsdsys.dyndns.org it shows the
apache stuff so atleast "I" know I have things setup right then I will
work on the rest to add the content. So if no one minds to help me I
would really appreciate it.