Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:46:00 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrade from 4.6-STABLE (July) to 4.7-STABLE loses SCSI card?

Morning all ...

  Okay, I'm confused ... just upgraded (or tried to) my server from
4.6-STABLE to 4.7-STABLE, using teh exact same kernel config file as I had
before ... 4.6-STABLE recognized two ahc cards (ahc1 and ahc2), while
4.7-STABLE is only seeing one (ahc0) ...

  I checked UPDATING, and zip in there that I can tell ...

  Am a wee bit frantic over here, since its one of our key mail servers
... if anyone has any idea of what i may be overlooking, I'm all ears ...
am looking through everything I can think of right now, but this may be on
eo fthose 'so obvious I'm overlooking it' sort of things?