Date:      Sun, 15 Dec 2002 09:26:37 -0600
From:      Erik Greenwald <erik@smluc.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   reclaiming ports

Hi

I maintain a few ports

audio/openal
lang/gauche
lang/qscheme
sysutils/x86info
(hopefully devel/cvsplot soon)

Recently, one of my machines went down and was unable to get response from
the coloc guy, so it stayed down too long... During that period, all my
ports were set back to MAINTAINER=ports@

I have a new machine on a different coloc with the mx records pointed at it,
so I can recieve email once again. What is the procedure for getting my
ports back? Do I need to submit a ports/ pr?

thanks

--
        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~erik]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all probability,
they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore may result in
severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep Refrigerated.