Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 2003 12:29:19 -0800 (PST)
From:      Philip Hallstrom <philip@adhesivemedia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need helping lengthening timeouts for sendmail...

I found a temporary hack that solves my most immediate problem of sending
mail to @nwlink.com addresses by adding the following to
/etc/mail/mailertable

nwlink.com			smtp:[smtp.nwlink.com]

Of course any other domains hosted at nwlink.com still fail, but this will
get me by till they fix it.

What would be really cool is if I could add:

mx:mx1.pacifier.net	smtp:[smtp.nwlink.com]

and have it redirect all mail that would have gone to mx1.pacifier.net to
smtp.nwlink.com :-)

-philip