Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:38:33 -0500
From:      "Brian T. Schellenberger" <bts@babbleon.org>
To:        David Schultz <dschultz@uclink.berkeley.edu>, Yann Golanski <yann@kierun.org>
Cc:        ajs@labs.mot.com, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mozilla window won't open after upgrade - FIXED

BINGO!

That did it.

I did

pkg_delete -f fontconfig\*
cd /usr/ports/*/fontconfig
make install

and now it's all peachy.

I will update bugzilla momentarily.

PS:

To Yann Golanski:   My mozilla is not SUID root, so that wasn't
                    the problem I was having, but thank you very
                    much for the suggestion.

To Darren Pilgrim:  It might work to .undef STRIP, but if so it looks
                    like I'd have to do a rebuild to make it work,
                    because just doing
                    make deinstall
                    make STRIP= reinstall
                    (or make deinstall; edit to add .undef STRIP;
                    make reinstall)
                    didn't do it, so it looks like STRIP, if it does
                    make it strip, does do it "in place."
                    Since the above fixed the problem I saw no reason
                    to take the time for a full rebuild.