Date:      Fri, 02 May 2003 17:46:32 -0700
From:      Johnson David <DavidJohnson@Siemens.com>
To:        Collins Richey <erichey2@attbi.com>, freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5.0 problems

On Friday 02 May 2003 04:54 pm, Collins Richey wrote:

> 2. My plain-ole-PS2 Logitech 3-button mouse won't work under X.  The
> boot messages indicate that it was recognized as a PS2 mouse, and the
> mouse daemon works just fine.

I could give you the answer, but this is -newbies, where I am not
supposed to. However this topic is covered in some detail in the
Handbook. The answer was also briefly given to you during the install
when you set up the mouse daemon, if you looked hard enough (I missed
it myself the first couple of times). Hint: sysmouse.

> 3. My sound card(SB 16) is not recognized.

Not recognized or not working? Big difference. Redirect the question to
-questions, where they know a lot more stuff.

David