Date:      Tue, 13 May 2003 08:28:37 -0600
From:      Soren Harward <soren@byu.edu>
To:        Demon <mark@mwgary.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Alpha 2100

On Tue 13 May 2003 at 00:11:18, Demon said:
> Alpha 2100 4/200 E4
> Dual processors (190Mz)
> 500MB Ram
> Mylex DAC960P Raid Controller (EISA)
> NCR SCSI Controller

That's the same box I've got at home -- minus the RAID controller.
There are some problems in the kernel with keeping the system clock
sync'd when running in SMP mode, but I've got a workaround patch I can
send you.  I'm not at home right now and the box isn't on-line, but I'll
get on it tonight and send you the patch information later.

--
Soren Harward
soren@byu.edu