Date:      Tue, 27 May 2003 13:07:04 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Warren Toomey <wkt@minnie.tuhs.org>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: UDF filesystem on 4-STABLE?

On Sunday 25 May 2003 17:20, Warren Toomey wrote:
> Hi all,
> 	I'm trying to find out if UDF support can be added to 4-STABLE.
> The web page http://people.freebsd.org/~scottl/udf/ says that such a
> thing can be found at http://www.softweyr.com/asmodai/projects/udf,
> but the latter URL is broken.
>
> Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

I'll try to get it back on-line in the next day or so.  It's on
a disk drive on a shelf in my office at home.  I'll get the bits
pushed onto the new, improved softweyr.com server as soon as I
track down the disk drive.

Moving is hell, you know.

Wes Peters                                              wes@softweyr.com