Date:      Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:10:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Greg 'groggy' Lehey" <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/52916: vinum causes panic after start/stop/... cycle, easy to reproduce

The following reply was made to PR kern/52916; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To: Pawel Malachowski <pawmal@unia.3lo.lublin.pl>
Cc: Freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:33:44 +0930

 --E1gTK3gVkNSK8zyC

 On Tuesday, 24 June 2003 at  0:43:54 +0200, Pawel Malachowski wrote:
 > On 24 Jun 2003 at 7:52, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
 >
 >> I'd appreciate answers to my questions.  Also a backtrace would help.
 >
 > This was from 9 Jun 2003:

 Thanks.

 > Will provide fresh one tommorow. What would You like to know? I'll
 > try to answer.

 It's described in http://www.vinumvm.org/vinum/how-to-debug.html and
 the man page.  In particular, I need a gdb backtrace, not a ddb
 backtrace.  But if it looks the same, keep the dump and I'll look at
 it (or get you to look at it) when I know what I'm looking for.

 I'm still waiting for the answers to my questions.

 Greg

 --E1gTK3gVkNSK8zyC

 --E1gTK3gVkNSK8zyC--