Date:      Wed, 9 Jul 2003 00:13:23 +0200
From:      Nakal <nakal@web.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compiling meteor device into current

Hi,

When I try to compile meteor device (FreeBSD-current), I get an #error.
That's fine, because it seems to depend on something. It says something
about "PCI" and "old compatibility shims", whatever that might be.

It would be nice to have clear instructions how to proceed in this
situation, because there is no comment on that in any docs, I've read
so far.

The best place for that would be in NOTES and/or further explanation
while displaying the #error.

Can anyone tell me, if meteor can be used on FreeBSD-current at all? If
yes, what settings do I need?

Martin