Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 2003 01:51:46 +0100
From:      lewiz <purple@lewiz.info>
To:        Per Nilsson <passarounders@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Lexmark

--/unnNtmY43mpUSKx

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 08:33:47PM +0200, Per Nilsson wrote:
> for it, with a printer and a scanner. The name on that unit is 'Lexmark=
=20
> x75' and you can read about it at:=20

I have an X85.

> Now I was wondering if FreeBSD 4.7 or higher support that Lexmark in any=
=20
> way, and where I can get software that works on it?!

Absolutely, I've had mine working.  I always use apsfilter for printers
(it's under print/apsfilter in the ports).  If your model is also a
scanner, you should be taking a look at SANE.  A quick Google will
return lots of info.

  Best wishes,

-lewiz.

--=20
A bird in the hand is worth what it will bring.
-| msn:purple@lewiz.net | jab:lewiz@jabber.org | url:http://lewiz.net |-

--/unnNtmY43mpUSKx

--/unnNtmY43mpUSKx--