Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:48:56 -0500
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
To:        Andrew Robinson <andrewr@uidaho.edu>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: *BSD is dying

Moving this to chat where it belongs .....

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 07:08:47PM -0700, Andrew Robinson wrote:
> I can assure you that this clown posts exactly this post to /. on a regular
> basis ... except that half the time, it's BSD that's dying, and the other
> half it's Windows Server, and the other half (ahem) it's Linux ...
>
> Andrew

[ YATA, YATA, YATA We have all seen this before ]

This loser has been posting this for several years now. Reminds me of when
I was in college and got a job tending bar. There were these 6 middle age
guys that used to come in every day around 5:30pm. They would sit it the
same places at the bar, order the same beers, and tell the same lies to
each other over and over again. They each had their own rant they would go
into if they got enough beer into them. We used to call them "The Loosers
Club". Every bar I've ever been in has had it's own special version of the
club. This guy is about 15 to 20 year out from joining. That and 75 pounds
and a dead end job. The bullshit you hear today is the bullshit your heard
yesterday and will hear tomorrw. Ignore him. Don't waste your time. He's
not going away. We are stuck with him

My $0.02

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a | FreeBSD 5.1
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | www.bafug.org