Date:      Thu, 04 Sep 2003 07:26:29 +0900 (JST)
From:      Nakata Maho <chat95@mbox.kyoto-inet.or.jp>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        portsmgr@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: REMINDER: Ports freeze starts in one week (Re: openoffice-devel)

Dear Marcus and members of portsmgr,

I'm very glad that you are making huge
efforts to release FreeBSD 4.9.

I'm porting openoffice 1.1 release candidate, and I regard
this port is extremely important. Though, Martin Blapp and
I are working hard for it, it is still marked as BROKEN.
and in sync with Martin and my effort, I (might Martin, also)
want to commit while ports freeze period.

My wish is: would you please give me permission to commit
something to /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-devel?

Regards,
 maho