Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:00:45 -0400
From:      "rob copsey" <robc@execpc.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux Emu???

Hi,
I just installed 4.8 on my Miata 433au for the first time. I was
wondering:

A.) Is there work in progress to build Linux Emu into the Kernel?
    As when I try 'options COMPAT_LINUX' in the config file; config
    warns of an invalid option.
--

B.) Am I barking up the wrong tree? Should I just install debian?

--

My ultimate goal is to use the FP capabilities of the EV56 for
asymptotical analysis. I'm hoping that this architecture will

Please help, I'd be willing to test, report or even contrib.

-RC