Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:11:47 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Aaron Dalton <aaron@finch.st>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netinet6

--6WlEvdN9Dv0WHSBl

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 12:15:03PM -0700, Aaron Dalton wrote:
> I have been trying to compile some C++ socket code.  I get the same=20
> errors with multiple software packages so I'm thinking it's something=20
> FreeBSD-related.  I am a BSD newb so I would appreciate any advice you=20
> could give me.  Below are the errors themselves.  Thank you so much for=
=20
> your time.

You seem to be running -CURRENT, which is a poor choice for a "BSD
newb".  This particular problem was fixed earlier this week, but
you'll probably encounter others at some point.  Try switching to
4.9-RELEASE or 4.9-STABLE instead - see the handbook for more
information about the difference between -RELEASE, -STABLE and
-CURRENT.

Kris

--6WlEvdN9Dv0WHSBl

--6WlEvdN9Dv0WHSBl--