Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:25:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
To:        gary@templatemonster.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: website inquiry

> Dear FreeBSD Team,
>
> I represent Artvertex, Inc.
>
> We are well known in the web design industry.
>
> We direct and manage several successful Internet web design projects
> including:
> http://www.TemplateMonster.com
> http://www.Site2You.com
> http://www.TemplateTuning.com and several others.
>
> Our company would like to create a professional, high-quality redesign
> for your website www.freebsd.org for free, in exchange for exposure on your
> website.

What is wrong with the current FreeBSd.org web site?
It is simple and to the point and directs people to needed information.

I would sure hate to see it turned in to one of those glitzy messes
that make it hard to find what you want and force you to upgrade
browsers all the time just to see stuff that seem typical of what
gets cranked out of some so-called "professional" web design mills!!

Don't know anything about this shop, but I don't see the need either.

////jerry