Date:      Wed, 10 Dec 2003 08:22:19 -0600
From:      Craig Boston <craig@xfoil.gank.org>
To:        Daniel Eischen <eischen@vigrid.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nss and pthreads and wine, oh my!

On Tuesday 09 December 2003 11:39 pm, Daniel Eischen wrote:
> I am a bit confused though, because I would think nsdispatch works
> for other cases and don't know why it isn't for wine.

Not a clue there...  nsdispatch seems to work fine in every other
single-threaded process without a hitch.  The only thing I can think of that
wine does differently is use its own LDTs, but that's a stab in the dark.

> What thread library are you using?

I'm using plain old libc_r.  I'll try libthr and kse and see if there is any
difference.

Craig