Date:      Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:10:29 -0600 (CST)
From:      I LUNV JEBUS <matt@grogged.dyndns.org>
To:        Koop Mast <kwm@rainbow-runner.nl>
Cc:        "freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org" <freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Creator 3D trouble

Hrm, I'm having the same problem.  Haven't found any way to play with the
problem yet, it freezes at a rather bad point to work with it.  Pretty
sure it's something that "device sc" triggers, I believe I can put all of
the other lines in the kernel and get a successful boot, though I haven't
tried to do anything with it for a couple weeks.

-m