Date:      13 Jan 2004 18:37:33 -0000
From:      "LawGuru.com" <lawtalk@lawguru.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thanks for visiting us

Hello -

I just wanted to thank you for visiting LawGuru.com and for
subscribing to our free newsletter. I hope you enjoyed your
visit and liked what you saw... and if you didn't please
let me know about it.

If you enjoyed our LawGuru.com site, you might also want
to take a look at our FindForms.com site at
http://www.findforms.com/ , which is a legal forms search
engine that gives you access to thousands of free legal
forms and more.

You will receive periodic newsletters with news and
information about our LawGuru.com site. If don't wish to
receive the newsletter any longer, please click on this
link and you will be automatically removed:
http://www.lawguru.com/cgi/mailing/po4/cgi/manager.cgi?action=delete&email=freebsd-chat%40freebsd.org&group1=guestbook

LawGuru.com
Administration
<http://www.lawguru.com>;

               S P E C I A L   O F F E R S
[ ] FindLegalForms.com: premium collections of various legal
forms for all states. All our form packages have been prepared
by attorneys and include information and checklists to guide
you: <http://www.findlegalforms.com/>;

[ ] Be sure to check out the Legal Protection Plans available
through LawGuru.com. For more information please check out:
<http://www.lawguru.com/ppl/>;