Date:      Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:12:21 -0500
From:      Louis Munro <louismunro@altern.org>
To:        <Barbish3@adelphia.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: setting autoconf version?

On February 7, 2004 09:55 am, JJB wrote:
> You did not answer my question.
> Your are more than likely out of sync with your ports catalog.
> Cvsup the ports-base and try again to install your port.

I just did and it makes no difference whatsoever. As I said I have all
autoconf versions listed in the port tree installed concurrently and I
have done a
# portupgrade -aRr

The issue seems to me that even though I have more than one autoconf
version installed my system will default to one specific version that is not
the most recent (autoconf257). So how do I tell it which one to use?