Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:10:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/64120: /mnt/www/en/ports/needs to be re-run

The following reply was made to PR www/64120; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To: Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:07:36 +0100

 --DKU6Jbt7q3WqK7+M

 On 2004.03.11 15:40:22 -0600, Mark Linimon wrote:
 >=20
 > 	The top-level 'ports' webpage does not yet reflect the new
 > 	net-mgmt category.  The category is already listed in the
 > 	files 'categories', so it seems likely that no one remembered
 > 	to run the script.

 Without having checked I'm rather sure the reason is that those pages
 are based on INDEX and that hasn't been updated since the addition of
 the new category.

 The proper solution is of course not to use INDEX from CVS but a freshly
 build one, but I don't have the time to implement that at the moment.

 --=20
 Simon L. Nielsen
 FreeBSD Documentation Team

 --DKU6Jbt7q3WqK7+M