Date:      Sat, 08 May 2004 00:12:55 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        jhb@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: question about "IRQ 2 problem"

In message: <200405071012.34816.jhb@FreeBSD.org>
            John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org> writes:
: On Friday 07 May 2004 05:28 am, Rostislav Krasny wrote:
: > Hello everybody.
: >
: > About 5 monthes ago I wrote to this mailing list about the "IRQ 2
: > problem". You can read that discussion thread by following links:
: >
: > http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arch/2003-December/thread.html
: > http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-arch/2004-January/thread.html
: >
: > I just want to know what is the satus of this problem now?
: >
: > Thank you.
:
: Not fixed yet.  Someone needs to sit down and verify if the resource manager
: is silently adding in the IRQ 2 resource when it hasn't beek asked to.

It seems that it hasn't been added via the normal APIs, but maybe
there's some bugs there.  I've found out that much.

Warner