Date:      Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:03:01 +0100
From:      Edd <list@arameus.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: I must be doing something wrong!

Tryed this and it did not work :(

Thinking about it profiled libs are not even a part of a kernel.

/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_io.c: In function `g_io_request':
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_io.c:283: structure has no member named `wentbusy'
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_io.c:285: structure has no member named `wentbusy'
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_io.c: In function `g_io_deliver':
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_io.c:330: structure has no member named `updating'
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_io.c:331: structure has no member named `updating'
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_io.c:354: structure has no member named `wentbusy'
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_io.c:355: structure has no member named `bt'
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_io.c:356: structure has no member named `wentbusy'
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_io.c:359: structure has no member named `wentbusy'
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_io.c:360: structure has no member named `bt'
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_io.c:361: structure has no member named `wentbusy'
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_io.c:363: structure has no member named `updating'
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_io.c:364: structure has no member named `updating'
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/HITBOX.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

Can you just catch the tree at a bad time when it will not compile?