Date:      Mon, 5 Jul 2004 13:30:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      K Chapman <tech2187@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: sk0 problems on an Asus K8VSE Delux

> I am also having issues with sk on an Asus K8V, with
> current bios. The
> network stops when exposed to heavier traffic.
> Bringing the interface down
> and up again temoporarily solves the problem. I had
> to put in an external
> card, which works fine. This is on:
>
> 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #0: Thu Jun 24
> 11:55:40 EDT 2004
what does heavier traffic mean to you, if i may ask...
ive transfered at least 10 gig of data over the last
few days (iso's, cvsup) and havent had any issues on
sk0.
i havent tried large transfers from the k8v machine
however (uploading files, etc).  i do see the lock
order reversal on boot.

im at:
FreeBSD bsd1 5.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT #2: Thu
Jul  1 21:20:01 EDT 2004
root@bsd1:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BSD  amd64

=====
aaarrrggghhh!!!!