Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:15:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      Amy Dee <amygdee@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pop-up or plugin or script for folder change

Hello,

I am trying to find a program or shell script or a
plugin for Gkrellm2 or anything that would make a
pop-up notice or a plugin notice that a folder has
changed. Please notice I said folder, not file, so
gkrellm plugins I found are only for file changes, not
folder. I want to have some sort of notice on my
desktop that a file has been added (the folder is
always empty until a file has been sent there by
several of my programs I run throughout the day and
emptied/moved when I notice it). Is it possible and is
there such a program out there?

If not, can someone help me make a simple shell
script? I would really appreciate it very much!

Thank you!

http://my.yahoo.com