Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:30:40 GMT
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: misc/76491: Addition into /etc/security few new functions

The following reply was made to PR conf/76491; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To: "Alexandr S. Tikhonoff" <tikhonoff@users.sourceforge.net>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:32:31 -0800

 Thank you for your contribution.

 Unfortunatly, /etc/security has been defunct for nearly three years (it
 was removed in FreeBSD-4.6).  It has been replaced by a set of scripts
 in /etc/periodic/security.  A new script for that framework would be
 useful, but we can't do much with this patch as is.  I'd also suggest
 using find(1)'s perm option instead of parsing ls output.

 -- Brooks