Date:      Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:01:01 -0600
From:      Al Arzaga <freebsd@arzaga.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   php5-extensions ports help

I'd like to continue using the php5-extensions meta port to add modules
to my php install. In this instance, I need php to link to a different
set of odbc libraries instead of the standard unixODBC port's.

If I were to manually compile from source, I would add the following
argument to my ./configure command:

--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr/local/easysoft/unixODBC

Now, how would I do the same thing within the context of the
php5-extensions meta-port implementation?

Thank you.

-Al