Date:      Wed, 25 May 2005 19:04:11 +0930
From:      Ian Moore <no-spam@swiftdsl.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   correct make switch syntax for Hylafax

--nextPart4004579.bCeOi4FW3n

Hi,
I want to build Hylafax with a default page size of A4. The Makefile says:
# Defaults to "North American Letter".  Use "ISO A4" for A4.
=2Eif defined(PAGESIZE)
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=3D--with-PAGESIZE=3D"${PAGESIZE}"
=2Eendif

So what exactly should I put after make to get A4?
Usually these options are straightforward ( like  -DWITH_<some option>)but=
=20
sometimes I find it really hard to figure out what to use. I've tried vario=
us=20
options but they don't seem to be correct.

Cheers,
=2D-=20
Ian
gpg key: http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~imoore/no-spam.asc