Date:      Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:07:24 +0100
From:      "Alan Jay" <alan@cyclopsvision.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   make x  LC_ALL=C:  command not found.

Aron I have just installed a FreeBSD 5.4 system and have ended up with the
same situation did you work out what you did and fixed it?

I installed the OS created a new SMP kernel and everything was fine I came to
install some applications and I always get this message now and also get it
when I try to rebuild the kernel or world.

Any ideas?

Alan