Date:      Wed, 5 Oct 2005 01:04:08 -0400
From:      Anish Mistry <mistry.7@osu.edu>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   acpi_video + DPMS + mach64

--nextPart2251618.nr1WUAnUUl

--Boundary-01=_I71QDlzCpp+O4fZ

	I've attached an updated version on the acpi_video dpms patch that=20
was floating around a while ago since it no long cleanly applies.
	I've also attached a modified version of the dpms shimmed into the=20
mach64 drm driver so it suspends and resumes using dpms to turn off=20
the adapter.  It works fine on my laptop.  I'm pretty sure=20
suspend/resume support has been added for the mach64 in the Xorg CVS,=20
but I'm not sure if it's been included in the dri module.  Hopefully=20
this helps someone.

=2D-=20
Anish Mistry